Brooklyn Botanic Garden, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation, is located on property owned in part by the City of New York, and its operation is made possible in part by public funds provided through the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs.
The generosity of BBG's members, trustees, and visitors, as well as that of corporate, foundation, government, and individual donors, underwrites the Garden's programs and activities. We extend special thanks for their support to the following elected officials and government bodies:
- Brooklyn Borough President Antonio Reynoso
- New York City Council
- Brooklyn Delegation of the New York City Council
- New York State Assembly
- Brooklyn Delegation of the New York State Assembly
- New York State Senate
- Brooklyn Delegation of the New York State Senate
- Institute of Museum and Library Services
- New York City Department of Cultural Affairs
- New York State Department of Environmental Conservation
- New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation
CORPORATE & FOUNDATION DONORS
We extend special thanks to the following corporate and foundation donors whose support has made a real difference in the Garden’s ability to sustain and strengthen its programs:
- Booth Ferris Foundation
- Helen V. Froehlich Foundation
- Leon Levy Foundation
- National Grid
- The New York Community Trust
- The Stavros Niarchos Foundation
- The Achelis and Bodman Foundation
- Brooklyn Community Foundation
- Con Edison
- The Emily Davie and Joseph S. Kornfeld Foundation
- The Ambrose Monell Foundation
- Henry and Lucy Moses Fund, Inc.
- The Pinkerton Foundation
- Bloomberg Philanthropies
- Rose M. Badgeley Residuary Charitable Trust
- Constans Culver Foundation
- Kettering Family Foundation
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- The Morris and Alma Schapiro Fund
- Stanley Smith Horticultural Trust
- American Express Company
- The Barker Welfare Foundation
- BNY Mellon
- William C. Bullitt Foundation
- Bulova Stetson Fund
- The Burpee Foundation, Inc.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Sarah K. de Coizart Article 5th Charitable Trust
- Eaton Vance
- Epstein Teicher Philanthropies
- John N. and Gillett A. Gilbert Family Fund
- Herman Goldman Foundation
- Goldman, Sachs & Co.
- Green Charitable Foundation
- The Hyde and Watson Foundation
- J.C.C. Fund of the Japanese Chamber of Commerce and Industry of New York
- The Moody’s Foundation
- Morgan Stanley
- MUFG Union Bank, N.A.
- Patina Restaurant Group
- Pfizer Inc.
- S&P Global
- Tesla, Inc.
- The Aufricht Foundation
- City Gardens Club of New York City
- The Cowles Charitable Trust
- The Dana Foundation
- Joan K. Davidson (The J.M. Kaplan Fund)
- Ecological Landscape Alliance
- The Ferriday Fund Charitable Trust
- Japan Foundation, New York
- The Joelson Foundation
- The Morrison & Foerster Foundation
- Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal U.S.A., Inc.
- Moses L. Parshelsky Foundation
- Pincus Family Foundation
- May and Samuel Rudin Family Foundation
- Sarah I. Schieffelin Residuary Trust
- The Stop & Store Charitable Fund
- Michael Tuch Foundation, Inc.
- Varnum De Rose Charitable Remainder Annuity Trust
- Zeldin Family Foundation
To learn more about corporate partnerships with Brooklyn Botanic Garden, please contact Kaitlyn Falk Wong, director of Institutional Funding and assessment, at [email protected] or at 718-623-7287.